Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's such a small world, sometime you gotta fight for what's yours

Ok so this past weekend I was in a wedding it was going nice until I saw who the singer was, the singer was someone who I met yrs back that instantly tried to give me the draws and some dome. I politely declined but he got pissed because I didn't want any (it was our first and last date). He's such a freaking whore that he didn't even recognize me so I decided to play it cool until I saw him wink at my dude. I promise you if it wasn't for me being at a wedding I think I might have lost it and molly whopped that hoe!

2 comments:

The Mellow One said...

Good Control. He need to sit his Fast Ass Down somewhere.

deonte' k said...

I got u buddy I got u lol... no one winks at my brother in law OK LOL. ;)