Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Appreciate Someone (by Chrisette Michele)

Someone is going to appreciate me...
I like to rub his feet.
I like to cook for him.
I sing him songs and write him
love letters and recite him poetry
from the bottom of my heart.

Someon is going to appreciate me...
Every word I say I mean.
I love him with candlelight dinners.
I love him with warm honest hugs.
I love him with kisses.

Someone is going to appreciate me...
When I kiss him I pay attention
to his reaction and study the way
he feels.
I want to learn to kiss him right.
When I love him I pay attention
to his reaction and study the way
he feels.
I want to learn to love him right.
I want to please him.
Someone is going to appreciate this...

My time
My money
My gifts
My flowers
My power
My integrity
My poise
My etiquette

My love scenario:
I rub his feet. It's my way of saying
"I enjoy your body."
I buy him gifts. It's my way of saying
"thank you for your company."
I think highly of my man.
He is a hard worker.
He is gentle.
He is kind.
He pleases me, and he wants to
And I am pleased to please him.

I enjoy loving.
It's my desire and he desires me.

I am not angry with my past.
I am not defeated.
I love freely...
Free of yesterday's bondage.
Optimistic.

And someone is going to appreciate
that...
I dress for him.
I smell good for him.
I stay up late and conversate,
what's on his mind, I make time
for him.
I stay fit for him.
I have no problem being for him.
Someone is going to appreciate me...
And be for me, like I am for him,
because a good man, I appreciate.

No comments: