Thursday, February 12, 2009

OMG


So I went to the dentist 2 weeks ago and she said I'd be a good candidate for braces, I was like HUH?! She said my teeth are in great shape and are healthy but I have a deep bite (that's when your top teeth cover your bottom teeth when your mouth is closed. A deep bite is not to be confused with an over bite). So with her recommendation I went to see an orthodontist needless to say, I'll be getting braces to correct the problem. I'm going to feel so weird because I'll be 28 on Saturday and this coming Monday I'll be a 28 year old man WITH braces lol............no smiling for a whole year!!! Ok it's not that serious, no smiling for a day or 2. Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

Yes u will smile punk.... ur photo shoot coming up and u will be smiling with ur eyes, teeth and whatever else I tell you lmao!!!! ;)

Hope u and ur boo enjoyed ur Vday!!! ;)