Monday, February 2, 2009

There comes a time


I've been a witness to a certain behavior by a few parents around me and I'm always left with the question, "do you really love your child/children?". I'm a firm believer in the saying "having a child DOESN'T make you a parent". I've been witness to people screaming at their kids, "spanking" them, and just saying mean things. The parent must take notice that when a child acts out it's usually to have some sort of attention from their parent(s) because usually they go ignored until they've fuck up. So this year I've made it my mission to become an advocate for these children because they are people too and deserve better.
Have you even witnessed child abuse (verbal or physical)?
Thoughts?!

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

Yes all the time buddy. I witness this girl yell from the school shop window one day like she lost her damn mind, so I just knew she was talking to a grown up, but the next thing I knew I saw this lil' man barely walking stumbling down the street smiling, and it brought tears to my eyes... I wanted to come thru that window like Jason and f her up!!! LOL.... the child didn't even know what she was saying, he was just smiling away!!!

Until she lifted him up by one are yelling again!!